- a new fractional laser that removes damaged skin tissues
- a new, volumizing, fractional laser perfected for treating photo damaged skin in a single treatment
How it works?
- Treatment that exposes only a fraction of the skin to the laser beam in a pattern of tiny dots
- creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body naturally heals on its own
- Pearl Fractional laser pulses place tiny holes in the skin. Columns of damaged tissue are selectively removed, leaving surrounding skin intact.
- Treatment shortens healing time and stimulates the body’s own natural process for creating new collagen, plumping the skin from below and reversing photo aging and other imperfections
- Provides results in a single session
- Low Downtime