PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
What it is:
- concentrate of platelet-rich plasma derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells.
- Pure natural, no medication
How it works
- Platelets contain many growth factors and when injected in higher concentration activates the body’s healing and growth process.
- Enhances and strengthens existing hair follicles
- Helps treat thinning of hair
- One reason for thinning hair is weak or dying hair follicles with low hair density. On average two or three strands of hair grow from a single follicle. In people with thin hair most follicles have only a single strand of hair. Platelet Rich plasma helps stimulate follicle growth and boost the number of hair strands from each follicle
- Stops Hair Loss and activates new hair growth
- Enhances the quality of your hair, i.e improves brightness or reverses grey hair
- PRP promotes the development of new blood vessels, causing the skin to take on a more vibrant color and youthful glow
- New collagen formation induced by PRP restores youthful volume to the face while filling in and diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Since growth factors work to build a new dermis, the epidermis (outer most layers of the skin) appears smoother and softer